Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (ECS) is one of the most progressive computer solutions providers in the Philippines. It offers a broad spectrum of interrelated hardware and software services suited to fulfill the ever-increasing demands of today’s fast paced IT market.
ECS was established on February 22, 1973 and has since been at the forefront of innovation across various vertical markets providing turn-key systems, online and batch computer processing, unique products, including dedicated and professional technical support. The company continues to broaden its coverage in software development....
Here's the good news - we are PROGRESSING and EXPANDING, and so we will need more skilled and dedicated professionals in our team. We welcome from fresh graduates to seniors. If you think you have the potential, do not hesistate to send in your resume. We'll get back to you the soonest.
|Date Updated||Job Position||Duties and Responsibilities||Skills and Qualifications||Job Location|
10/25/2017 - 15:24
Sales & Marketing Officer
- Identifies market potential accounts
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing sales
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of the solution offering and service capabilities; overcoming objections
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services; developing new applications
- Able to meet and exceed established annual sales quota
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filed
- Updates technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by its principal products
- Responsible for keeping commitments in a timely manner and resolving issues promptly
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high quality service in representing Equicom
- Graduate of any business-related or IT-related course
- With pleasing personality & Superb communication skills both oral and written
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Experience in the same capacity
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with peers and clients as well as executive level of management
- Able to effectively perform multiple and simultaneous tasks
- Organized, systematic and willing to work extended hours
- Has good business sense or knowledge, perspective & ethical behavior
- Computer savvy
- Knowledge or background in Information technology products
10/25/2017 - 15:24
- Understand the issues involved with regard to administering and maintaining the corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
- Understand the issues involved with regard to administering and maintaining the corporate LAN/WAN.
- Perform basic PC installations – installation and maintenance of PC applications such as browsers, MS office suite, print drivers, network settings, etc.
- Set up and occasionally maintain basic network operations, including assembly of computer and network hardware.
- Provide assistance to the clients as well as to level 2 and level 3 network engineers – escalate issues when appropriate.
- Perform basic PC and network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common hardware and/or software problems.
- Upgrade PC and network hardware and software components as required – basic LAN and WAN technology.
- Install upgrades and configure PC and network printing, security, software and files services.
- Provide clients with basic PC and network technical support.
- Respond to the needs and questions of clients concerning their access of network resources.
- Establish network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed at clients.
- Install and test client software and hardware as necessary.
- Install, troubleshoot, and perform routine maintenance on E3-supported telephone systems.
- Handle onsite and remote technical support for clients using proven and sound methodology for efficient and clean installation along with well thought out and repeatable processes.
- Handle multiple tasks of unplanned work.
- Interact professionally with individuals via phone and in person.
- Work shifts may include nights and/or weekends.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer/Electronics and Communications), Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1-4 years of IT/Computer - Hardware specialization or equivalent.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet.
- Must have a solid knowledge of internet protocols such as SSH, FTP, SFTP & HTTP, as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as trace route, ping, and dig.
- Must have an excellent knowledge in Windows troubleshooting.
- Must be experienced in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a team player.
10/25/2017 - 15:24
Android Mobile Developer
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”